You like to eat chicken. But what did the chicken eat?
32 hours | Senior secondary vocational education | Feed | Rijswijk | Operating from Rijswijk
In this central role you’ll work on a wide range of projects which all contribute to our goal of improving Feed Safety Worldwide.
Food safety starts with feed safety starts with you!
As a member of our support team, you’re a true all-rounder with exceptional administrative skills and an affinity for writing and content management. This central role within the organisation offers great diversity.
One day you might find yourself checking and communicating policies and reports or coordinating translations. The next, you might be executing tasks to help our customers do their jobs. In a typical week, you’ll attend several meetings and take part in smaller and larger projects.
These are your +++
- You relish the challenge of improving (digital) work processes and organising a wide variety of activities. You know you can achieve this through excellent planning and good time management.
- You like to be the spider in the web that connects the organisation. Accuracy is second nature to you.
- You have experience in working with different kinds of software (like CRM and CMS) and are energised by learning new things every day.
- You’re supportive and flexible. You know how to encourage and interact with stakeholders of varying personalities.
- You’re at your best in a team, where people inspire, enthuse, and motivate each other. You believe that the greatest results are achieved through collaboration, and you take your responsibility in this.
- You take the initiative to coordinate your own tasks and to monitor your own progress and growth.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch. Skills in German, French, and/or Spanish are a distinct advantage.
The +++ of working at GMP+ International
- You’ll work 32 hours per week and enjoy an attractive compensation package.
- You’ll be joining the largest global player in the field of feed safety. Our considerable experience will empower you to make a difference to the world and yourself.
- You’ll work in an informal environment, where your ideas are always valued and your input into improving processes is actively sought.
- You’ll be challenged by an environment that brings new and exciting challenges every day.
- You’re part of the team; together we work towards concrete goals.
- You’ll get the opportunity to learn and develop yourself. We’re open to coaching and many other training options.
- You’ll enter an organisation that embraces a hybrid way of working, where we enjoy being together at the office in Rijswijk (appr. 60% of the time) but you are also given the freedom to work from home (appr. 40% of the time).
Meet (y)our colleagues*
As a support staff member, you’ll be part of the Support team. This central role in the organisation offers broad support to colleagues from all the other teams. You’ll report to the Team Manager Support.
You’ll work with Martin the Team Manager of the support team. His work is about people, and this motivates him to support customers and his colleagues with efficient processes and up-to-date technology. He likes to have fun together. Want to hear more about his career at GMP+ International? Contact him directly via +31 6 30 89 50 96. He’d love to chat.
Is this what you call a career+?
Don’t wait a minute longer. Click the apply button now!
Not a 100% match, but know someone else who’s a great fit? Please pass the vacancy on. You’ll make them and us very happy.
Want to ask a few questions before applying? We’d love to answer them. Please feel free to contact Petra Lazeroms. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t wait too long!
We’ll be closing this vacancy on 12 December, so we look forward to receiving your application before then.