Digital Examination for GMP+ auditors
27 February 2020
GMP+ International is professionalizing the examination process. The purpose of good and reliable examination is to assure that auditors have sufficient knowledge of the GMP+ FC scheme requirements to perform audits.
In order to make the examination process more qualitative, efficient and user friendly for GMP+ auditors, GMP+ International developed a new digital examination.
In September 2019, we carried out the first pilot of the digital examination. We received constructive and positive feedback, from all participants which helped us to improve this process and to be ready for launching the new GMP+ Digital Examination.
What are the benefits of the new GMP+ digital examination?
- From printed to digital examination;
- GMP+ auditors can access wherever they are, so less travelling for candidates;
- Fixed locations for candidates;
- Transparency by introducing “Knowledge Levels”;
- Validity of six years for the general part and three years for the scopes;
- New framework of the examination with different exams.
The first digital examination is on March 12th, 2020 in Kuala Lumpur and any other place via the remote examination.